This week has been hectic (but what week of mine hasn’t?). I’m still missing a few pieces in my new room and I’m still fighting with the London tubes and busses to try to find the most time-efficient route to get to school. If I can’t keep up with my blogging yet, the least I can do is keep up with Fun Findings. But I promise I’m blogging about my travels… more so for my sake than yours ;)
- Use a dustpan like this to fill a large container that doesn’t fit in your sink
- 10 uses for dental floss! My favourite thing in the world!
- Internet Addiction Disorder (IAD) is real. A study was done which showed that overusing the internet could cause structural brain damage. Bodes well for my future. Read the non-sciencey article here.
- This article summarizes a study done and suggests that the side of the bed you sleep on may affect your mood in the morning.
- 13 common medical tests you may not need (for my US friends)
- Is your mindset making you miserable? Here’s how to fix it.
- Mashable highlighted a new app called “Gympact” for keeping your fitness goals. The concept is simple – set a monetary price you’re willing to pay for missing the gym (or yoga, running, etc). If you miss it, you pay. But if you make it, you can receive a portion of the money from those who missed the gym!
- 5 best wallpaper sites
- 5 useful iPad apps for doctors, patients and med students
- Send links/reminders/notes to your phone from Chrome with “Text This To Me“. Details here.
Quote of the Week
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will spend the rest of its life believing it’s stupid.” -Albert Einstein
Photo of the Week